AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
HPIENS, HPIENNES,
AUJOURD'HUI (MERCREDI 26 JUILLET 2017) AURA LIEU LA MAINTENANCE DE L'ETE A PARTIR DE 15H.
grosse maj. en vue donc elle risque de prendre un peu plus de temps qu'à l'accoutumé

ON VOUS AIME

Poster un nouveau sujetCe sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.Partagez|

• Suppression des membres

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivant
AuteurMessage

Administrateur

tell me more

⊹ Posts : 9519
⊹ Job : actress, singer & full-time mum.
⊹ Your Celebrity's Age : 28 yo.
⊹ Love ♡ : when you say you love me, know I love you more (alex)
⊹ Double(s)-compte(s) : peltz, avgeropoulos, tonkin, sampaio, felton.
⊹ Crédits : Rivendell. (avatar)
⊹ Dear Diary :

ABOUT PLL ; "I can almost remember the day about 8 years ago that we all met. Little did we know, our lives were about to change drastically. For me to be speechless says a lot, but I'm finding it hard to find the words to express my gratitude to every single person that made this show a success. Sometimes simple is better and I just want to say ...I will miss you Pretty Little Liars."

----------------------------------------
'My life’s biggest achievement is that I get to be with an awesome man like you every day.'

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Jeu 2 Juin - 15:14

Chris Hemsworth

Administrateur

tell me more

⊹ Posts : 1174
⊹ Job : actress, musician.
⊹ Your Celebrity's Age : 31 yo.
⊹ Love ♡ : don't need nobody.
⊹ Double(s)-compte(s) : lh, np, jm, pt, ss.
⊹ Crédits : faith (avatar) anaëlle (signature).
⊹ Dear Diary :
“She was free in her wildness. She was a wanderess, a drop of free water. She belonged to no man and to no city”

BOB ABOUT MARIE ; "She’s very much like her character, I’d say. There are times where, like we’re traveling together to San Diego and literally, Ricky and I, older brother and boyfriend, are like “Marie, have you picked up your bags? Marie, have you done this, have you checked in yet, Marie? We gotta get to the flight.” She’s like “yeah, guys, I’m coming, Jesus.” Like seriously, we’re like your fictional brother and boyfriend and we’re acting like we are in real life.”"

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Ven 3 Juin - 14:28

Liam Payne

not a girl, she's a flame.
I'll put my armor on, Show you how strong I am ☽ I'm unstoppable I'm a Porsche with no brakes, I'm invincible Yeah, I win every single game, I'm so powerful, I don't need batteries to play, I'm so confident. I'm unstoppable today.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Designeuse Officielle

tell me more

⊹ Posts : 802
⊹ Job : actrice
⊹ Relationships : torrey, james, zac, katie, joshua, troian, leighton, chris 90210 cast, the following cast.
⊹ Your Celebrity's Age : twenty-eight years old.
⊹ Love ♡ : I've never been so scared to end up on my own.
⊹ Double(s)-compte(s) : holland
chloe
candice

⊹ Birthday : 23 octobre, tu oublies je te bannis.
⊹ Crédits : avatar @hepburn
⊹ Dear Diary :
I was completely addicted to you much before our lips ever touched… before our eyes ever met. I was addicted to you before I ever even knew the sound of your voice. When I became addicted to you, all I knew of you were sweet words on a screen into the early hours of the morning.

WEST COAST HERE WE COME
The people I've met from this show, will be my friends forever. I know that. And I know that there is a lot of projects you feel like they'll be your friends forever and It's more like a professional relationship but that's not the case on this show.

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Ven 3 Juin - 15:00

Kristen Stewart

meet me where the sunlight ends, meet me where the truth never bends. bring all that you’re scared to defend. And lay it down when you walk through my door throw all of it out on the floor. your sorrow, your beauty, your war I want it all, I want it all.

Administrateur

tell me more

⊹ Dear Diary :
“She was free in her wildness. She was a wanderess, a drop of free water. She belonged to no man and to no city”

BOB ABOUT MARIE ; "She’s very much like her character, I’d say. There are times where, like we’re traveling together to San Diego and literally, Ricky and I, older brother and boyfriend, are like “Marie, have you picked up your bags? Marie, have you done this, have you checked in yet, Marie? We gotta get to the flight.” She’s like “yeah, guys, I’m coming, Jesus.” Like seriously, we’re like your fictional brother and boyfriend and we’re acting like we are in real life.”"

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Mer 8 Juin - 9:42

Emily Bett Rickards

I'll put my armor on, Show you how strong I am ☽ I'm unstoppable I'm a Porsche with no brakes, I'm invincible Yeah, I win every single game, I'm so powerful, I don't need batteries to play, I'm so confident. I'm unstoppable today.

Designeuse Officielle

tell me more

⊹ Posts : 510
⊹ Relationships : aos family ; mr. mcqueen ; hoechbear; dearest o'brien ; hottest gustin ; mariano di carpaccio ; wonder hayley and super enver : chadness and more beautiful weirdos from hollywood.
⊹ Your Celebrity's Age : twenty-three years old. four years old in reality.
⊹ Love ♡ : foodsexual --> I shouldn't say that. I might have something for beautiful smile and british accent ... just sayin'
⊹ Double(s)-compte(s) : roden/stroup/kinney
⊹ Birthday : 18 avril 1992
⊹ Crédits : hepburns + wesleynator (aaaaa)
⊹ Dear Diary :

for your entertainment
we wrote a story in the fog on the windows that night but the ending is the same every damn time. now we're lost somewhere in outer space in a hotel room where demons play they run around beneath our feet we roll around beneath these sheets.
--------------------------------------------

I grew up with six brothers, and I’m from Chicago, so princesses and Barbie dolls were not around the house. It was more like sports and comic books, so getting to work for Marvel is like my version of being able to be a princess.

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Jeu 9 Juin - 15:31

Ryan Reynolds
Alexandra Daddario

Le monde est à nous, le monde est à toi et moi mais p't-être que sans moi le monde sera à toi et p't-être qu'avec lui le monde sera à vous et c'est peut-être mieux ainsi

Designeuse Officielle

tell me more

⊹ Posts : 1926
⊹ Relationships : shelley - crystal - dylan - daniel - tyler² - joshua - nico - wanna join ?
⊹ Your Celebrity's Age : 30 ans
⊹ Love ♡ : it's been a while since I was lost for words, need I wasn't static and stutters. I never knew a love that doesn't hurt.
⊹ Double(s)-compte(s) : stroup
bennet
patton

⊹ Crédits : avatar/gif @wesleynator (queen of everything)
⊹ Dear Diary :
Have confidence in who you are and don’t be afraid to go for what you really want in life. (H.R)
I woke up on this side, I thought it was a dream at first we learned to walk then learned to scream You can’t understand, when you’re fed from a TV screen You can’t see the things that I can see.

MY KIND OF LOVE
The people I've met from this show, will be my friends forever. I know that. And I know that there is a lot of projects you feel like they'll be your friends forever and It's more like a professional relationship but that's not the case on this show.

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Dim 12 Juin - 10:01

Nico Tortorella
Robert Pattinson

And though there are times when I hate you 'cause I can't erase The times that you hurt me and put tears on my face and even now while I hate you, it pains me to say I know I'll be there at the end of the day. broken hearted girl @beyonce

Administrateur

tell me more

⊹ Dear Diary :

ABOUT PLL ; "I can almost remember the day about 8 years ago that we all met. Little did we know, our lives were about to change drastically. For me to be speechless says a lot, but I'm finding it hard to find the words to express my gratitude to every single person that made this show a success. Sometimes simple is better and I just want to say ...I will miss you Pretty Little Liars."

'My life’s biggest achievement is that I get to be with an awesome man like you every day.'

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Jeu 16 Juin - 14:35

Chris Evans
Gregg Sulkin

Administrateur

tell me more

⊹ Posts : 2313
⊹ Job : mainly actor but I can play the mannequin too.
⊹ Your Celebrity's Age : 38 years old but i'm still the hottest (a)
⊹ Love ♡ : i want to divorce my wife
⊹ Double(s)-compte(s) : cmm
ja
cl
cs

⊹ Birthday : 8 décember, don't forget this or i will bite you bitch
⊹ Crédits : bazzart+tumblr
⊹ Dear Diary :

kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, takes chance. give everything and have no regrets

my team:

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Ven 17 Juin - 20:38

Marlon Teixeira

Administrateur

tell me more

⊹ Posts : 4069
⊹ Job : actor
⊹ Your Celebrity's Age : thirty-five
⊹ Love ♡ : next question, please ?
⊹ Double(s)-compte(s) : camimi, candy, jay, smolder
⊹ Birthday : 24 AOÛT, the most important day of the year coeur 1
⊹ Crédits : bazzart and tumblr.
⊹ Dear Diary :

best team ever:

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Sam 18 Juin - 10:27

Daniel Brühl

When I sleep, I dream of you and when I wake, I long to hold you in my arms. If anything, our time apart has only made me more certain that I want to spend my nights by your side, and my days with your heart. ▵ ©endlesslove.
BE YOURSELF, EVERYONE ELSE IS ALREADY TAKEN ▵

Administrateur

tell me more

⊹ Dear Diary :

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Dim 19 Juin - 23:05

Lily J. Collins
Luke Mitchell
Jack Gilinsky
Stephen Amell
Bella Hadid

Administrateur

tell me more

⊹ Posts : 2861
⊹ Job : actor and happy daddy
⊹ Your Celebrity's Age : 39 yo, and still hot (a)
⊹ Love ♡ : she drives me crazy (danneel)
⊹ Double(s)-compte(s) : lucas scott
damon salvatore
jo wilson
candice swanepoel
myself

⊹ Crédits : bazzart + tumblr
moonrise (avatar)

⊹ Dear Diary :

I choose you. And I’ll choose you, over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Lun 20 Juin - 20:48

Ariana Grande

Designeuse Officielle

tell me more

⊹ Relationships : shelley - crystal - dylan - daniel - tyler² - joshua - nico - wanna join ?
⊹ Love ♡ : it's been a while since I was lost for words, need I wasn't static and stutters. I never knew a love that doesn't hurt.
bennet
patton

⊹ Dear Diary :
Have confidence in who you are and don’t be afraid to go for what you really want in life. (H.R)
I woke up on this side, I thought it was a dream at first we learned to walk then learned to scream You can’t understand, when you’re fed from a TV screen You can’t see the things that I can see.

MY KIND OF LOVE

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Jeu 23 Juin - 12:41

Daniel craig

And though there are times when I hate you 'cause I can't erase The times that you hurt me and put tears on my face and even now while I hate you, it pains me to say I know I'll be there at the end of the day. broken hearted girl @beyonce

Administrateur

tell me more

⊹ Dear Diary :

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Dim 26 Juin - 18:07

Austin Nichols
Kendall Jenner

Administrateur

tell me more

⊹ Dear Diary :

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Mar 28 Juin - 9:12

Julian Morris (demande)

Administrateur

tell me more

⊹ Posts : 1714
⊹ Job : actress
⊹ Your Celebrity's Age : 33 years old
⊹ Love ♡ : It's you, it's you, it's all for you, everything I do (di vaio)
⊹ Double(s)-compte(s) : chad mmuray
jensen ackles
ian somerhalder
candice swanepoel

⊹ Crédits : tumblr + bazzart
⊹ Dear Diary :

we can be extraordinary together rather than ordinary apart

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Mer 29 Juin - 20:21

Emeraude Toubia

At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don’t keep other people out. They fence you in. Life is messy. That’s how we’re made. So, you can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.× BY LIZZOU

Administrateur

tell me more

⊹ Dear Diary :

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Mar 5 Juil - 8:39

Simon Baker (changement)

Administrateur

tell me more

⊹ Dear Diary :

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Jeu 7 Juil - 16:19

Sara Sampaio

Administrateur

tell me more

⊹ Dear Diary :

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Jeu 7 Juil - 23:16

Derek Theler (demande)

Administrateur

tell me more

⊹ Posts : 1803
⊹ Job : actress & model.
⊹ Your Celebrity's Age : 22 yo.
⊹ Love ♡ : I keep on fallin' in and out of love with you (steven)
⊹ Double(s)-compte(s) : lhale, mavgeropoulos, ptonkin, ssampaio, tfelton.
⊹ Birthday : « january 9, 1995 »
⊹ Crédits : .nephilim (ava)
⊹ Dear Diary :

"I'll always be the baby in the family. I'm the youngest sister, but growing up with so many boys, it makes you tough. You get teased. There's no tiptoeing around each other. You say it the way it is; you're honest."

perfectly imperfect:

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Mer 13 Juil - 13:01

Jared Padalecki (changement)

Looks like a girl but she’s a kid with a kid heart. I never felt this way, how do you give me so much pleasure and cause me so much pain ? Just when I thinkI've taken more than would a fool but I can't stop loving you.

Administrateur

tell me more

⊹ Dear Diary :

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Jeu 14 Juil - 13:25

Hailey Baldwin

Designeuse Officielle

tell me more

bennet
patton

⊹ Dear Diary :

MY KIND OF LOVE

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Ven 15 Juil - 19:32

Katie Cassidy

Administrateur

tell me more

⊹ Dear Diary :

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Sam 16 Juil - 9:56

Naya Rivera
Lindsey Morgan

(demande)

Administrateur

tell me more

⊹ Posts : 2313
⊹ Job : mainly actor but I can play the mannequin too.
⊹ Your Celebrity's Age : 38 years old but i'm still the hottest (a)
⊹ Love ♡ : i want to divorce my wife
⊹ Double(s)-compte(s) : cmm
ja
cl
cs

⊹ Birthday : 8 décember, don't forget this or i will bite you bitch
⊹ Crédits : bazzart+tumblr
⊹ Dear Diary :

kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, takes chance. give everything and have no regrets

my team:

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Sam 16 Juil - 15:58

Rachel McAdams

Administrateur

tell me more

⊹ Posts : 1803
⊹ Job : actress & model.
⊹ Your Celebrity's Age : 22 yo.
⊹ Love ♡ : I keep on fallin' in and out of love with you (steven)
⊹ Double(s)-compte(s) : lhale, mavgeropoulos, ptonkin, ssampaio, tfelton.
⊹ Birthday : « january 9, 1995 »
⊹ Crédits : .nephilim (ava)
⊹ Dear Diary :

"I'll always be the baby in the family. I'm the youngest sister, but growing up with so many boys, it makes you tough. You get teased. There's no tiptoeing around each other. You say it the way it is; you're honest."

perfectly imperfect:

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Dim 17 Juil - 11:44

Will Peltz
Shelley Hennig

Looks like a girl but she’s a kid with a kid heart. I never felt this way, how do you give me so much pleasure and cause me so much pain ? Just when I thinkI've taken more than would a fool but I can't stop loving you.

Administrateur

tell me more

⊹ Posts : 1382
⊹ Job : model (victoria's secret angel) and new mom
⊹ Your Celebrity's Age : 28 yo
⊹ Love ♡ : my only true love is my son
⊹ Double(s)-compte(s) : chad, jensen, ian, camilla
⊹ Crédits : bazzart + tumblr
⊹ Dear Diary :

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Dim 17 Juil - 18:02

Tyler Seguin (changement)

CRY ME A RIVER

i believe in pink. i believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. i believe in kissing, kissing a lot. i believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. i believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. i believe that tomorrow is another day and i believe in miracles. © signature by anaëlle.

Contenu sponsorisé

tell me more

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres

• Suppression des membres

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut