AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
HPIENS, HPIENNES,
AUJOURD'HUI (MERCREDI 26 JUILLET 2017) AURA LIEU LA MAINTENANCE DE L'ETE A PARTIR DE 15H.
grosse maj. en vue donc elle risque de prendre un peu plus de temps qu'à l'accoutumé

ON VOUS AIME

Poster un nouveau sujetCe sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.Partagez|

• Suppression des membres

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuteurMessage

Administrateur

tell me more

⊹ Posts : 1217
⊹ Job : actress, musician.
⊹ Your Celebrity's Age : 31 yo.
⊹ Love ♡ : don't need nobody.
⊹ Double(s)-compte(s) : lh, np, jm, pt, ss.
⊹ Crédits : Morrigan (avatar) anaëlle (signature).
⊹ Dear Diary :

“She was free in her wildness. She was a wanderess, a drop of free water. She belonged to no man and to no city”

LINDSEY AND MARIE ;"Marie’s my girl! We’re talking about how there’s no Raven/Octavia love." "Oh man, we need to get more." "We need to get that happening!" Yeah, ‘cause we’re like sisters in real life". "I know, that’s what I’m saying!" "You’re so pretty." "Stop it !"

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Lun 21 Aoû - 20:40

Sarah Drew (demande)

I'll put my armor on, Show you how strong I am ☽ I'm unstoppable I'm a Porsche with no brakes, I'm invincible Yeah, I win every single game, I'm so powerful, I don't need batteries to play, I'm so confident. I'm unstoppable today.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Administrateur

tell me more

⊹ Posts : 9615
⊹ Job : actress, singer & full-time mum.
⊹ Your Celebrity's Age : 28 yo.
⊹ Love ♡ : when you say you love me, know I love you more (alex)
⊹ Double(s)-compte(s) : peltz, avgeropoulos, tonkin, sampaio, felton.
⊹ Crédits : chounette (avatar + crackgifs) violent delights (signature).
⊹ Dear Diary :

ABOUT PLL ; "I can almost remember the day about 8 years ago that we all met. Little did we know, our lives were about to change drastically. For me to be speechless says a lot, but I'm finding it hard to find the words to express my gratitude to every single person that made this show a success. Sometimes simple is better and I just want to say ...I will miss you Pretty Little Liars."

----------------------------------------
'My life’s biggest achievement is that I get to be with an awesome man like you every day.'

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Jeu 24 Aoû - 12:10

Thomas McDonell (changement)

your love lifts me up like helium, your love lifts me up when I'm down.. when I've hit the ground, you're all I need. And if you let go I'll float towards the sun. I'm stronger 'cause you fill me up ▵ pettyhale's family — .

Administrateur

tell me more

⊹ Posts : 2429
⊹ Job : mainly actor but I can play the mannequin too.
⊹ Your Celebrity's Age : 38 years old but i'm still the hottest (a)
⊹ Love ♡ : i want to divorce my wife
⊹ Double(s)-compte(s) : cmm
ja
cl
cs

⊹ Birthday : 8 décember, don't forget this or i will bite you bitch
⊹ Crédits : bazzart+tumblr
⊹ Dear Diary :

kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, takes chance. give everything and have no regrets

my team:

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Lun 28 Aoû - 14:13

Cristiano Ronaldo (changement)

Administrateur

tell me more

⊹ Posts : 321
⊹ Job : model (victoria's secret angel)
⊹ Relationships : vs family, gigi, bella, mariano, diane, barbara, selena, troian, ricky, cole, saul, cristiano, antoine, koke, justin.
⊹ Your Celebrity's Age : 26 yo.
⊹ Love ♡ : married to her job.
⊹ Double(s)-compte(s) : lhale, npeltz, mavgeropoulos, ptonkin, tfelton.
⊹ Crédits : lempika. (avatar) beerus (signature).
⊹ Dear Diary :
"Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live."

"Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family : whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one."

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Mer 30 Aoû - 13:52

Matthew Gray Gubler
Katherine McNamara
Italia Ricci

Administrateur

tell me more

⊹ Posts : 488
⊹ Job : actress and model.
⊹ Love ♡ : single.
⊹ Double(s)-compte(s) : lhale, npeltz, mavgeropoulos, ssampaio, tfelton.
⊹ Crédits : wesleynator (avatar), halcyon days (gif) & anaëlle (signature).
⊹ Dear Diary :
"Being healthy is something I learned from a very young age. Looking after yourself on the inside helps with your energy, makes your skin glow, and changes your whole outlook on life."

FIRE MEET GASOLINE "Now I'm without you I'm feeling insecure about the little things, I guess the little things of what we lost. But all I remember brings me back to you and all those little things, I'm not anything without you"

WHO RUNS THE WORLD? GIRLS "I think as you grow older friendship becomes something stronger than what it meant to you when you were younger. There is something so reassuring about not seeing someone for a long period of time and then being able to slip back into that comfort with each other like no time has passed at all. As actors, that is the nature of the work we do, staying on location for long periods of time and being apart from people who you are close to. It’s also nice to have friends that not only support you, but inspire you."

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Jeu 31 Aoû - 20:18

Dakota Johnson (demande)

≈ You won't see me fall apart ‘cause I’ve got an elastic heart.

Administrateur

tell me more

⊹ Dear Diary :

ABOUT PLL ; "I can almost remember the day about 8 years ago that we all met. Little did we know, our lives were about to change drastically. For me to be speechless says a lot, but I'm finding it hard to find the words to express my gratitude to every single person that made this show a success. Sometimes simple is better and I just want to say ...I will miss you Pretty Little Liars."

'My life’s biggest achievement is that I get to be with an awesome man like you every day.'

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Ven 1 Sep - 10:13

Dylan O'Brien

your love lifts me up like helium, your love lifts me up when I'm down.. when I've hit the ground, you're all I need. And if you let go I'll float towards the sun. I'm stronger 'cause you fill me up ▵ pettyhale's family — .

Administrateur

tell me more

⊹ Posts : 488
⊹ Job : actress and model.
⊹ Love ♡ : single.
⊹ Double(s)-compte(s) : lhale, npeltz, mavgeropoulos, ssampaio, tfelton.
⊹ Crédits : wesleynator (avatar), halcyon days (gif) & anaëlle (signature).
⊹ Dear Diary :
"Being healthy is something I learned from a very young age. Looking after yourself on the inside helps with your energy, makes your skin glow, and changes your whole outlook on life."

FIRE MEET GASOLINE "Now I'm without you I'm feeling insecure about the little things, I guess the little things of what we lost. But all I remember brings me back to you and all those little things, I'm not anything without you"

WHO RUNS THE WORLD? GIRLS "I think as you grow older friendship becomes something stronger than what it meant to you when you were younger. There is something so reassuring about not seeing someone for a long period of time and then being able to slip back into that comfort with each other like no time has passed at all. As actors, that is the nature of the work we do, staying on location for long periods of time and being apart from people who you are close to. It’s also nice to have friends that not only support you, but inspire you."

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Sam 9 Sep - 21:34

Crystal Reed
Kylie Jenner

≈ You won't see me fall apart ‘cause I’ve got an elastic heart.

Administrateur

tell me more

⊹ Dear Diary :

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Dim 10 Sep - 10:11

Rachel McAdams (demande)

Designeuse Officielle

tell me more

⊹ Posts : 1961
⊹ Job : actress.
⊹ Relationships : shelley, tom, tyler, joshua, nico, crystal, dylan, cody, daniel ...
⊹ Your Celebrity's Age : 3o yo.
⊹ Love ♡ : it's been a while since I was lost for words, need I wasn't static and stutters. I never knew a love that doesn't hurt.
⊹ Double(s)-compte(s) : chloe bennet
priyanka chopra

⊹ Birthday : 7 octobre 1986
⊹ Crédits : avatar @wesleynator (queen of everything)
⊹ Dear Diary :
Have confidence in who you are and don’t be afraid to go for what you really want in life. (H.R)

MY KIND OF LOVE
The people I've met from this show, will be my friends forever. I know that. And I know that there is a lot of projects you feel like they'll be your friends forever and It's more like a professional relationship but that's not the case on this show.

but there, is a light in the dark, and I feel its warmth in my hands, and my heart why can't I hold on? It comes and goes in waves it always does, it always does we watch as our young hearts fade into the flood, into the flood

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Mer 13 Sep - 12:20

Jessica Stroup (changement)
Spoiler:

My guilty pleasure would have to be doing nothing. I am an excellent time waster. I mean we’re talking like days of just doing nothing.

Administrateur

tell me more

⊹ Dear Diary :

⊹ Say cheeeeese ! :

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres Sam 16 Sep - 19:09

Richard Madden (demande)

Contenu sponsorisé

tell me more

MessageSujet: Re: • Suppression des membres

• Suppression des membres

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut